Μη Συνδεδεμενος Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε

Η προσφορά των γονιών...

2 απαντήσεις

Πήγαινε κάτω  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

1Η προσφορά των γονιών... Empty Η προσφορά των γονιών... Τρι 11 Οκτ 2011, 2:40 pm

socrates13

socrates13
Admin

Με αφορμή το παρακάτω κείμενο, θα ήθελα, αν το επιθυμείτε και σεις, να προβληματιστούμε γύρω από τον ρόλο των γονιών, πώς τους βλέπουμε εμείς και πώς συμπεριφερόμαστε προς αυτούς. Επίσης, πώς πιστεύουμε όι πρέπει να λειτουργεί ο σύγχρονος γονέας αλλά και αυτός του μέλλοντος, δηλαδή εμείς!! Smile Very Happy

Subject: Pencil and Eraser

Pencil: I'm sorry....

Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry coz you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. Smile

I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way... they get hurt, and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on). Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

This is for all parents and children out there.....

2Η προσφορά των γονιών... Empty Απ: Η προσφορά των γονιών... Δευ 28 Μάης 2012, 8:44 pm

secret_6

secret_6

Thank you so much!!! That was really sweet!!!
I almost cried..
I find the inspiration quite ineresting because I never thought of that.
Maybe it is because I don't want to see my parents leaving me one day.
Maybe it is because I am afraid of leaving my parents one day.

I know that we don;t have a choice. Be it us or them we will not always be together. But you know what???

I don't really mind, because I know that as long as I make them proud of having me as their child, I can always be sure that they always pray about me and they never forget me.

Really thank you.. It was very touching...

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης

(0)